Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Credit cards can be a great tool for managing cash flow, or can be helpful as a short-term loan option. And they can earn you some sweet rewards! But you want to avoid costly pitfalls.
Join credit expert and Nav Education Consultant Gerri Detweiler for this program where you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of credit cards for entrepreneurs
- How different types of credit cards affect your credit scores
- A common credit card mistake many small business owners make
- The one piece of plastic you should not use in your business
- Key differences between personal and business cards
- How to qualify for the best business credit cards
- And more!
About the Presenter: Gerri Detweiler
Credit and financing expert Gerri Detweiler is Education Consultant for Nav, which gives business owners free business credit reports and scores and matches them to financing. She’s been interviewed in more than 4000 news stories and answered over 10,000 credit questions online. Her articles have been widely syndicated, and she is the coauthor of Finance Your Own Business: Get on the Financing Fast Track.