How I can help you
Bill can help new and existing small business owners in establishing and analyzing financial systems, including Quickbooks; creating business plans, developing and implementing business goals using his years of experience with previous business owner clients.
Bill can provide tax help, business financial projections and analysis assistance, along with marketing guidance.
If you need help with your business budgets, interpreting your business financial results or understanding tax implications for your business, give me a call.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
EA (enrolled agent) enrolled to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service
CFP® Certified Financial Planner
BA State University of New York Mathematics and Statistics
MS Boston University Computer Science